Hey! That assets are awesome, I hope some say I use this some day.
Tiny Islands - 16x16 Tilemap (CC0)
A downloadable asset pack
"Tiny Islands" is a tilemap I made to create a pixelart city builder game in the style of the Anno-series (like Anno 1602). Unfortunately, I never made this game.
The tiles are 16x16 in size and there is a lot of stuff included, you may need to create such a game. It features:
- Island with grass-land, coast line, mountains and forest
- Simple water tile and a wave animation
- Buildings in various stages of expansion for: living, lumberjack, stonecutter, sheep farm, grain farm, harbor, castle
- Sailing ship (three-master) in 8 directions (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
- Icons for resources like wood, stone, wool, tools, coins and so on
- Some image buttons (maybe for a build menu)
The asset pack is free to use, also for commercial projects. Attribution is not required but appreciated. (CC0 licence)
Please leave a comment if you are using the asset pack. I am curious what you can do with it and I would love to see your project.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hey! Great art assets! I have used those for one of my tutorialsI hope to use the in a "Make a civilization like game" where I will be sure to mention your itch page :)