Samurai Nights is a minimalistic fighting game. It is my entry for the Palette Jam 2, which allows only the use of 8 colors from a 16 colors palette.
Control a samurai warrior and fight against an endless horde of hostile samurais. You fight by pressing LEFT and RIGHT (keyboard / gamepad) at the right time, when enemies come in range.
Between the enemy waves, you can recover your health or increase your score multiplier.
- Press LEFT to attack enemies on the left side
- Press RIGHT to attack enemies on the right side
- Attacking, when no enemy is in range, will block you for a short time (or until an enemy hits you)
- Hitting enough enemies in a short time will increase your score multiplier
- Getting hit by enemies will reset your score multiplier
- Don't loose all hearts or you will die
- Press UP to breath in
- Press DOWN to breath out
- Breath out in the green zone to recover hearts or to increase your multiplier
All assets were created by myself during the time of the Palette Jam 2.
|Tags||2D, Arcade, High Score, Minimalist, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.