In my game "Living Forrest" for Ludum Dare 45 you take control over a forrest. But you have to start with nothing. There is not a single tree.
You have to manage your forrest to protect it from the human lumberjacks. Choose the right trees to plant. You will have to expand to survive. Make sure, that you have always enough water. Plant strong trees to hold back the heavy machines that come the human cities.
How to play:
- You can only plant trees on the grass.
- To expand the grass area, you have to plant the "Tree Of Life". It will spread out the grass.
- To plant trees, you need water. The "Deep Root Trees" will extract water from the ground.
- To attack the lumberjack machines, you can use the "Spike Tree". But they cost you one water per month each.
- Spike trees have not so much health. You can protect them with "Hard Wood Trees". The spikes can still attack, if there are other trees in front of them.
- If you don't have water, your Spike Trees won't attack.
- When your trees are not attacked by lumberjacks, they will heal - or even grow, if they are healthy.
- Try to survive as long as possible.
- To win the game, you have to destroy the cities to the left and right with your spike trees.
- If there is no tree and no grass left, you have lost.
|Tags||Ludum Dare 45, Tower Defense|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Living Forrest 1.2 WIN.zip 20 MB
Living Forrest 1.0 WIN.zip 20 MB
Living Forrest 1.0 WEBGL minimal 900 x 500.zip 8 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Cool Game! I made up to 14 years.
Thanks. Pretty good.
Simple, but challenging gameplay!